Another natural product that is highly rated for its medicinal properties is the honey. Raw honey has almost as many health benefits as CBD. For the honey to be infused with CBD this becomes nothing short of a double dose of health. Among the CBD edibles, CBD infused honey could just be the most therapeutical, as you will get to enjoy the full benefits of two natural health boosters combined.
When the honey is from trusted sources, and the CBD is from reputable companies, there is no reason not to get all wowed up with the gains you could get from using CBD honey. Whether using the common jelly-like honey or the CBD honey sticks, the benefits are basically the same. These enticing benefits include:
Natural Vitamins and Minerals
Intensive research has found various rich substances in CBD. These include vitamins (A, C and E) as well as vitamin B complex, proteins, calcium, magnesium, and fatty acids. Terpenes and flavonoids are also present in the CBD. Honey has vitamins B2, 3, 5 and 6 and also vitamin C. The minerals in honey include iodine, iron, calcium, copper, potassium, sodium, zinc, manganese, selenium, magnesium and phosphorus. A combination of all these nutrients is present in the CBD infused honey.
You can use the CBD infused honey in very many ways and still enjoy the benefits. You can take a spoonful of it straight from the jar or put in your tea for the nutrients and for the taste. You can mix it with water and take it as it is or adds other herbs to get the results you want. By mixing with peanut butter you can make your spreads richer. CBD honey sticks are even easier to carry around and can be eaten from anywhere.
The CBD infused honey can cure or provide relief to very many diseases and ailments. Some of these healing properties are:
- Relief from pain: The CBD component of the honey has anti-inflammatory properties that are necessary for pain relief. It is very effective on chronic pains like the ones caused by arthritis and all other forms of pain including muscle pains, menstrual pains or pain from injuries.
- Provides stress and anxiety relief: The CBD infused honey will help in altering how the receptors of your brain respond to the chemical linked to your mental health known as serotonin. This will give you a calm feeling and rid you of all stress.
- Improves cardiovascular health: Regular use of the honey will help your cardiovascular system by protecting the veins from getting damaged by raised glucose levels. This ensures that the heart is not strained and that it is protected.
- Helps to reduce the frequency of seizures: One of the most popular properties of CBD is the anticonvulsant. For people who suffer from epileptic fits or seizures, the CBD infused honey can help reduce the frequency of the seizures, reduce the intensity or end them completely.
- Assists the cancer patients: CBD has strong cancer inhibitors that slow the growth of tumors and keeps the disease from spreading. It achieves this without the usual side effects associated with other forms of cancer treatment. Because CBD has an antiemetic effect controls nausea and vomiting thus improving appetite. This makes a cancer patient regain strength faster.
- Suppresses Colds: CBD induced honey can be very effective in keeping away coughs. The property in honey that works on coughs also helps in treating other infections of the upper respiratory system. It is particularly good for clearing of the sore throat. This is what makes honey quite popular especially among the children and aged.
- Cures and protects from allergies: Honey has anti-allergens and so does CBD. Regular use of the CBD infused honey can lead to complete immunity from the allergies that strike seasonally or those that you experience daily. Taking the CBD honey as it is can give you very good protection from every form of allergy.
- Has antifungal and antibacterial properties – Honey has the ability to kill all bad bacteria and fungus. Some types of honey are more effective than others depending on the source, but none is without the ability to clear the infections.
- Heals wounds: By being effective in killing germs and supporting the regeneration of tissues, honey is recommended for the treatment of wounds. When using CBD honey for the treatment of wounds, there will be reduced infection and quick healing time.
- Treats stomach problems: CBD infused honey is effective for the treatment of diarrhea. Honey is also believed to treat the common stomach bacteria H. pylori which cause stomach ulcers. Because honey is prebiotic, it feeds the necessary bacteria in the intestines thus improving digestion and your health in general.
No Psychoactive effects
CBD is not psychoactive as it does not act on similar receptors as THC, the psychoactive component of cannabis. It is therefore not mind altering in any way and does not form an addiction. Thus CBD infused honey is safe to use for people of all ages.
Has a better taste
CBD oil on its own can make you reluctant to use, even with the full knowledge of its benefits. But when combined with honey, the taste is irresistible. While enjoying the usual taste of honey, you end up getting all else that comes with CBD.
Taking honey with all its benefits and sweetness in one gulp with all the healing ability of the CBD is the easiest way to stay healthy. By using CBD honey you can get cured of multiple health problems simultaneously with CBD properties taking care of some and the properties of honey taking care of the other. This is the single way that you can get the maximum number of vitamins and minerals without using recipes and mixing instructions.